Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More PS3's Online Then Xbox 360's in the US

Now this is an odd study. A research firm has found that more Playstation 3 systems are connected to the internet then Xbox 360 and Wii consoles. The percentage of PS3 to 360 is only a 5% difference. Interesting how more PS3's are online in the U.S. when the market is largely dominated by the 360 and multiplayer gaming. It might be due to the increase sales of the PS3 in the U.S. while the 360 has been trickling off. I've seen it at work. PS3's have been dominating sales since November and have been steady in comparison to the Wii and 360. Now that it's so easy to get a Wii, no one wants it. And the market has been saturated with a 360, that most people who wanted one, got it years ago. You can read the full story here.

Glad to see money is well spent. You know instead of finding a cure for AIDS or helping out the poor.

2 comments:

  1. I had my Wii system connected to the internet before our move to MD and we had a great time with Mario Cart Worldwide. Now in MD, the wireless unit was great for a week and then is really sketchy after that.

    I really think my ISP is screwing me with this as this was the second (different) unit I tried with the same issue. Of course they can't help because I didn't get it from them - what bull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that's like. With our old ISP the wireless was consistently up and down and would only provide a router with 2 wired ports. Inevitably someone would end up having to take the wireless option. It was horrible. ><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.