Sunday, April 11, 2010

Super boredom at work

Chad Concelmo at Destructoid must have been really bored at work when he came up with his post defeanding Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII. But it is commendable. It takes courage for a male of his age to stand up for a girl with pink hair.

"Now, before anyone jumps on me, I am not saying “special” in any kind of derogatory or disrespectful way. When I describe someone or something as “special” I only mean it in the highest regard.

We all have that friend. You know, that one friend that is a little different than everyone else. Hell, I think I am that friend in the eyes of a lot of the people I hang out with. Actually, I know I am -- they have told me before! Despite this friend being a little off at times, you love them. You can’t help but love them!

This is how I view Vanille. She is that special friend that you can’t help but love, regardless of some of the ridiculous things she does."

You sir, get a brownie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.