Monday, May 10, 2010

Bead Art - Not New, But Still Cool

I fail at bead art, mosaics, and all of that business. I envy those who have the tenacity to figure out which colors go where to make the right pattern. All hail Earthworm Jim. Appropriate considering his release onto DS Download this week! About as cool as my Red Mage pixel art magnet.


My favorite is one I found at a convention last year. The Super Metroid Boss Statue.


Holy crap. The picture does not do it justice on the pure awesomeness. If I had the money, and the luggage space, I would have bought it. Still considering it...lol Recommend the seller. She was down to earth and nice when I picked up my red mage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.