Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sometimes the comments are better then the story.

Kotaku made a small comment regarding the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back. Earlier this week some of the original cast members, folks from Episodes 1-3, and the animated show attended a screening of the film. Donations went to the St Jude's Hospital. All well and good. Age has not done these gentlemen well. Really, what amused me were the comments.

Ewen Mcgreggor looks completely out of place in that line up. "Hi. I'm throw-away Ben. I know I'm not the original actor. In fact, I'm related to the guy who played Wedge. I should be standing next to him instead. Sorry that the first 3 movies were so crappy." You're still a good actor and did a great job as Ben.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.