Monday, June 07, 2010

I Went to A-Kon...

...and all I got was a cold

Seriously. And this one is knocking me down pretty hard. Sitting up for a couple of minutes and I get really dizzy and lightheaded.

It basically means today is going to be a short post day.

E3 is coming up next week. Needless to say, everyone is talking about it. Biggest show of the year for gamers, so there's no reason not to be.

It has also become an expo of disappointments. Every year we get big talk from the big 3 (Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft) and they fail to deliver on their promises. Sometimes, they get it right. A lot of times, they don't. I'll direct everyone to Kotaku on their review of how each of the competitors did.

You know what would be nice? An honest showing. I get that a lot of kids today like flashy items, but what's the point in the flash if you're not going to deliver? I would much rather have a simple show with just the facts instead of the 3 hours behemoth presentations that provide little results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.