Saturday, October 30, 2010

Early Halloween Greetings

It's still the 30th in my time zone. >.>

As if it hasn't been obvious, I haven't posted this weekend. All thanks to Halloween. It's the only holiday I celebrate, so I go big. Lots of decorations, food, and sewing to take up my free time.

But I wanted to take a second, say hi to the readers (hi!) and post up a picture of the pumpkins I carved this year. Of course they are geeky and of course they are related to video games. And I realize that the Prince is a little wonky, but it was meant to be a simple cut and go pumpkin. Big Daddy took up enough time that I didn't want to fuss with the Prince. Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.