Thursday, December 02, 2010

Today of All Days

So I woke up this morning to check my e-mail only to find out the Firefox has completely crapped out on me. I've spent the past 5 hours attempting to determine what was wrong because the only thing Mozilla can suggest is that I have a horrible virus on my computer. Which isn't the case after the multitude of scans I went through. What a fantastic day this has been. Submitted a report to Firefox which I won't be able to read until I'm back home. /sigh Great way to start out a day when you have to fly. *shudders* Anyone happen to have a link to a previous version of Firefox? I get the feeling that if I go to an older version it'll work totally fine. Not that I don't NEED my bookmarks or anything to pay bills. *rolls eyes* (Before anyone says anything, no I'm an artard and never did a bookmark backup through Firefox directly. However! I did make a copy of the bookmark file so that if Firefox works again I can easily restore everything).

Technology is an evil bastard sometimes. Anyway, I'll be MIA until the 13th so don't get too lonely. >.>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.