Friday, August 12, 2011

Director's Take On Why Gaming Movies Suck

From the man who makes a not-so accurate version of Resident Evil.

"A lot of video game movies are made by directors who don't know the video games they are based on from a hole in the head", he told MCV. "They don't do justice to the games, they don't immerse themselves in the games, they don't understand what people liked from the games. And that is the wrong approach and clearly those movies don't work."

While I agree with the opinion, Mr. Anderson has not proven that he is a man of his word, in this situation.

I post this article due to the comments from Kotaku readers, under the feature discussion. They pretty much mirror what I was saying 2 days ago. Do as I say, but not as I do moment right there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.