Thursday, August 25, 2011

Slow Week

I'm not talking about Deus Ex. That's being done to death and former co-workers are none to happy about the issue. Best to not rub salt in the wound for the 2-3 people that still work there that I actually care about.

So I've been stumbling around on the internet and checked up on Not Always Right.com, which I haven't visited in a while. And got to this gem of a story. On the one hand, good on the class to make the teacher eat his own words. On the other hand, I am really afraid this is going to happen to me one day. "Have you watched Transformers 3?" "Um..." "Oh my god you have to! You can't talk bad about the movie until you do because it's soooo good!" Dammit!

Something gaming related, Mountain Dew is continuing to infuse sugar into gamers through a tie-in with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, and double xp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.