Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Back From Con

I really am happy, but how can you
not love Droopy Dog.
And I didn't get a t-shirt! Convention purchases have been nonexistent as of late. While I had a lot of fun, I did get sick on Sunday and it really hasn't gone away. Apparently there's a stomach virus going around as a few people managed to catch it. And my camera went silly and I lost about half of my photos. But, it is what it is. What I did save has been posted to my Flickr account. If you're curious about my adventures, you can check out my DA.


But the reason for this posting is to upload summaries for the 2 academic panels that I hosted. Even though I was sick, these were amazing panels. I was quite surprised at the turn-out, and even more astonished at the audience participation. It was great to see so many people interested in the same subjects as myself. I’ve received quite a bit of feedback so far, and I know next time that I want to do more panels geared towards specific topics (there’s one about the technological body I’d love to share), and expand the discussion panel to at least an hour and 30 minutes, or 2 hours.

So if you're here for the summaries, you can find them linked below within the blog:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.