Thursday, October 06, 2011

Steve Jobs

It would be inappropriate of me to not make a posting about the passing of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs yesterday. It's been known that he has been battling with numerous health problems over the past few years, to the point of stepping down from his position just a few months ago. But he was a passionate man about his work. Love him or hate him, he enjoyed what he was doing. He's one of the few CEO's that gave a crap about his customers and was humble, never feeling as though he was better then others.

I'm not an Apple person, but I have a lot of respect for what Jobs stood for. I wish I had the chance to meet him. Sending good thoughts to his Apple and non-Apple family through this tough time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.