Wednesday, February 22, 2012

If You Are In The D.C. Area March 17th...

Kojima-san will be at the Smithsonian for a special lecture for it's series The Art of Video Games.

Oh how I wish I could drop everything and go. I would give up going to the convention I have planned that weekend to see Mr. Kojima.

So if you are in the area, GO! Don't even think about it. Don't question it. Go buy your ticket, which began sales today, and go. And it's free. You just have to get a ticket to get in because it's going to be packed.

The Smithsonian will host other panels throughout it's exhibit with game designers, such as RJ Mical (God of War, and LBP2) and Ken Levine (Bioshock). There will also be screenings of the original TRON movie and King Kong. I'm not entirely sure why, but ok. It's their shindig. Ok well I can argue for TRON. It's a movie about being sucked into a computer game. King Kong is a lost cause to attempt a tie-in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.