Tuesday, March 27, 2012

When My Life Mirrors The Gaming Industry

Have you ever had one of those days or weeks where it feels like the entire world is conspiring against you? It’s been one of those months for me. The universe is clearly out to get me and ensure that I fail, but I keep pushing back with the intent to succeed. So suck it universe! I will win. -_-



I bring this up because I feel the gaming industry is having one of those months as well. February wasn’t so good on the sales. People are pressuring the business to figure out how to make it work, because once entertainment goes down, the no one else stands a chance in retail. A few companies have went out of or, or in the process of going out of business. Mobile games are kicking ass. It just hasn’t been a good month to be a traditional game dev.


I really have no point to this article then to point out the comparisons and how my life is always tied to video games in some form or another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.