Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cakes Mama. Cakes!

What? It's my birthday today. I'm allowed to have a break every now and then. Espicially with the impending doom that is work.

But if you're expecting something from me, here you go via Gamasutra. It'll make you think. And look! It's full of links! Lots and lots of links!

They're actually pretty interesting reads from an intelectual standpoint. If you need me to pin-point one, I'd go with Cooking Mama as performance art. Kind of cool to think about it from a diferent perspective. Your movements with the DS system as you "cook" are very rythemic and require the user to exercise hand-eye coordination in a different way-creating a piece of "art" in food while dancing about the screen.

There you go. Enjoy. I did my work today for the blog.

Now, where's my gaming cake? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.