Sunday, May 13, 2012

Post To Mom About Games. Of Course It's About Games.

My mom does not play video games.
She’ll admit that she’s not technically apt. I still need to help her with the computer from time to time. Though she’s gotten better. She knows how to work the basic functions of her iPhone and Kindle. That’s all that she really needs. She doesn’t get video games and that’s fine. Being my hobby, she doesn’t have to understand. But she respects me and allows me to do what I want to do. My brother turned his gaming into a career. He loves it.
I’m not going to try to get her to play a game. Ever. It’s not her thing. We have been able to convert our dad and now he’s an MMO addict. In the good sense of course. Maybe one day she’ll want to play Brain Age, but I’m not holding my breath. And that’s fine.
So mom, thanks for letting us be…us. We really appreciate it. And thanks for not being a crazy mom and instilling a load of restrictions on us, but still were there to teach and explain things we didn’t understand. If anything, we didn’t turn out as screwed up as we could have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.