Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What I've Been Up To For Three Weeks

I know I’ve brought it up at least once and I’m sure some of my readers know, I co-host a video podcast called CosPod (aka Cosplay Podcast). It focuses on tutorials, tips, product reviews, conventions, and anything else cosplay that I didn’t mention. We’re up to Episode 12 and it’s been keeping me pretty busy!

I only bring that up to post my latest convention photos, videos, and the like. That’s where I’ve been these past few weeks…not posting here. Still working on the fan videos, it’s just taking much longer then originally anticipated. I took A LOT of video at Fanime. Good gravy. And unlike the cosplay videographers, I have a full-time job with full-time traffic onto of school. Free time is few and far between.

And I signed up to help host a podcast? The heck was I thinking.

Anyway, enjoy the shenanigans!

Fanime 2012 Photos

A-Kon 23 Photos

Cosplay Q & A with Yaya Han:







A-Kon 23 Cosplay Contest:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.