Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nintendo/Wii-U Confusing Us All!

Bayonetta 2.


I knew it was coming. It was just a matter of time and who would get it. Well it was announced just a few days ago that Wii-U would have the exclusive.

Bayonetta /= Nintendo “friendly”. In fact, she’s the opposite. It’s like…bam! In your face with the violence and sexy. I guess the fans clamoring for Resident Evil are helping open the doors for more mature content on Nintendo consoles? I wonder how and why Nintendo got the say. That’s…weird. My brain can’t wrap around this.

Well a trailer is out, which is why I’m mentioning it now, and not then.
Well damn you once again Nintendo. Now I might actually have to buy your non-system. Though now I’m extra curious to find out how the hell this is going to play on the Wii-U. One of the key features of the system that isn’t a system (because they keep saying it’s not) is that it’s portable, as well as an at-home accessory. How does that work for an action game like Bayonetta, unless they redesigned the system. Ew. That would suck.

Though I do think the title image is a little “soft” in comparison to the first game. It looks like NiGHTS and Bayonetta had a title baby. Hah!

2 comments:

  1. I know this is a bit late, but you should play this game! It's even more refined and colourful and fun than the last one! Truly amazing! One fo my all time favourites! It deserves all the praise and positive reviews it has gotten! I'm obsessed, trying to unlock all the characters and get pure platinum on all stages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Still no Wii-U here. I have been told a lot of fun things about the game, and I would love to give it a play through. >_<

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.