Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dongle Physics

Okay. I actually had a serious post that I was working on...

And then I saw LazyGamer's...um...piece about male genital physics in an XboxLive game called Mount Your Friends.

I nearly fell off my chair in laughter. This is so ridiculous, and awesome. Why awesome? Well for too long gamers and reviews have focused on the female anatomy and the so called "boob physics." Games such as Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball excelled at this by including options to either increase or decrease the boob bounce ratio. And now the men have a turn to have their parts be subjected to gravity and reality.

Or as real as a "physics based competitive climbing game" that involves goats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.