Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Template!

So as you'll probably notice, I'm in the process of updating the template. It'll take me a bit of time to get everything working properly (like this interesting issue of posts coming up as "normal 0 false false false en-us x-none x-none microsoftinternetexplorer4" in the description field. Anyone know how to fix that without going through EVERY SINGLE BLOG POST AND REMOVING SPECIAL FORMATTING?).

Not bad so far. Tweaks to come! And a different background. Definately need a different background. But I think that this is more...game-like compared to my previous format.



Update: I think enough people have read about the issue now (and has been posted on Google's forums) that I can revert back to my old template. Right now, there is no resolution other then to edit all 962 posts...yeah that's not going to happen. So it looks like I'll be bumming off of Blogger for a bit longer until I can develop something. Yippie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.