Friday, February 21, 2014

Gaming Stamps Coming Soon!

According to the Washington Post, a  leak of upcoming, "top secret," U.S. stamp designs is making its rounds on the internet. Next year we may see designs in honor of Apple leader Steve Jobs, and in 2016, Video Games will get a special series of stamps. Future stamps will also include Peanuts, Hanna Barbara, and coffee. But for us nerds, games are getting their due by the government.

First off, I didn't realize that getting on a stamp was a big deal. Do people still use stamps? I mean, for collecting purposes, sure. I get it. But for mailing out? I can't remember the last time I bought or used a stamp. I print out my labels online and tape them to the package. *shrugs*

So yeah...stamp talk. This is all I have to post today. There's a marginally crappy story about 1 in 4 gamers prefer digital games versus a hard-disc, but meh. I'm tired of faulty reports and studies. So, you get stamps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.