Friday, November 04, 2016

Extra-Life - Another Round To Commence!

It's more Extra Life pimping. You should be use to it by now.

But my fellow readers, I'm in a bit of a struggle. So far I've only raised about half of my goal. With $100 left to go and 12 hours of game time, I fear that I won't reach it. Because if I don't reach it, I won't be able to participate next year - I'd rather spend my 24 hours helping out charities and donating my time then to not see any monetary donations at all. And all that does is hurt the kids. :/

So if you have a dollar to spare, please donate! I, and my team (DAS Team), do not see a single penny of it. It all goes direct to the Children's Miracle Network.













Catch out my stream tomorrow on Twitch and Game On!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.