Thursday, April 08, 2010

You have 0 Friends.

En epic South Park episode aired last night. Ok maybe not epic, but entertaining. It was about the obsession of Facebook, and Farmville. The situation was something I could relate to. I'm not a fan of Facebook. I like the concept of the website and that it allows me to reconnect with people that I haven't seen in years, but it can easily become an obsession.



Realistically, I only check Facebook once or twice a month. I don't feel a need to post my status every second, like a Twitter crazed fan. As much as I am a geek to video games, there is a real world out there. Enjoy it. If you feel like you have to stick with constantly updating your Facebook page, this episode might cause you to rethink your interests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.