Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday Musings


I intended to have a giant post today, but got wrapped up at work by stupidity.

But here is a preview of the topic.

Oh, and a release date as well as pricing have been set for APB, All Points Bulletin. It's GTA in MMO land, but you can play a good guy too. The pricing plan will start out with hours rather then a monthly subscription. You get a base amount of 50 hours of game play. After that you can purchase segments of 20 hours, or go for a plan of 3/6/9/12 months. But it depends upon your style. What I like about the hour pricing system is that it's more realistic for someone like myself. I've been playing Final Fantasy XI for 5 years, and I just hit the 365 day mark. Some like ABP, I might not touch more then once or twice a week for a couple of hours. Leave the game alone for a month, come back and I don't have to worry about dumping $10 bucks for a monthly fee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.