Friday, October 22, 2010

Blizzcon 2010

It begins today and...holy crap that's a lot of news about Diablo 3. >.>

The best place for Blizzcon news would be Kotaku, as they have sent a crew out there in full this year. It'll be a lot of stuff about World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, and Diablo 3. Oh, and Tenacious D will be around for a concert. Not Ozzy Osbourne from last year, but I'd take it. If you happen to be in the area of the Anaheim Convention Center over the weekend, there are a few single day passes left. I'd go for the costume contest, but that's just me. The big draw will be announcements over Diablo 3 and the new WoW expansion pack. *shrugs* I'd care more if Starcraft 2 would run on my computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.