Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not A Bad RE Fan Video

I had a really good one that I was going to post that was a parody of Resident Evil with some of the major characters living in one house. But I can't seem to find it on YouTube nor can I remember the name of the troupe that made it. /sigh If I find it, I'll post it.

Until then! Here's Stephen Colbert talking about Nintendo's attempt to trademark "On Like Donkey Kong." Not a crazy idea at all Nintendo.

Edit: Found it! 




Apparently googling the words "resident evil fan film youtube gross cake episode one" was the trick. The audio in some places is fuzzy, I won't lie. After about 3:12 in, turn up the volume so you can hear the dialogue. Episode 2 should be up in the next month or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.