Friday, December 24, 2010

I Hate 3D

Today was suppose to be a fun day. I'll be picking up my brother this afternoon to surprise my parents with his holiday return before he has to go back to work on Monday. And to kill some time before mom is home from work (we all rarely get holidays off together), we were going to go to the movies and see Tron. I have searched every movie theater in the area. Guess what time the first non-3D showing of the movie is. Go on. Guess. 3:45 in the afternoon. Seriously? You have to be kidding me. There aren't enough people out there that would choose the normal, non-3D version over the expensive, wallet-breaking 3D one? There's one theater here that is only having one daily showing of the non-3D at 7:45 pm. -_-

I hate 3D. Can we let the fad die out again and go back to our normal 2D viewing? Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.