Saturday, November 19, 2011

Force Spam

 The NDA on The Old Republic has been lifted! Which means you all are about to get blasted with TOR info. And a lot of it. 

I’ve been in beta for this game for almost a year now. Full year on December 1st. I have seen all of the ups and downs. I have seen numerous graphic changes. And pretty much every image that you’ve seen of the character generator is from the first/second build. It totally doesn’t look like that anymore.

I also spent yesterday watching The People vs. George Lucas. A documentary that looks into the fans of Star Wars and their love/hate relationship with papa George. I’ll post up a review for this as well.

It’s as Star Wars Weekend on The Geek Spot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.