Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gaming Music Another Perspective

I know I discuss gaming music a lot in my blog, but I feel it can make or break a video game just as it would with a movie. To me, the best songs are the ones where you will remember them long after you turn off your system. You can imagine yourself playing the game all over again at that specific area where the song first appears, and remember exactly what you were doing. Music is a very powerful tool that can help drive a story.

With that, here is a good piece from another blogger/writer about the ups and downs with contemporary video game music and what made the old MIDI stuff so awesome.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.