Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh, the VGA was on last night?

I still stand by my initial blog posting I made about the Spike VGA over a year ago. I will not watch that show ever again. Even with it's odd, fancy light-up table set and having more of a Golden Globe atmosphere for game devs and celebrities.

I can just review the recaps! The only things I'm interested in are Miyamoto accepting a Hall of Fame award for 25 years of Zelda (what the f is up with that trophy? o_O) and Kojima and MGS Rising. The other 2 hours are a waste of my time and sanity. Oh and it's being taken over by Platinum games. You know. The guys that did Bayonetta, MadWorld, and Infinite Rising. Lots of violence and blood and action! MGS Rising could probably do ok in their hands.

That's it. No more VGA talk. If you'll excuse me, I have to finish my morning coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.