Friday, November 16, 2012

VGA's...No Really. I'm Talking About This.

This sucks. I have nothing new to talk about except Spike TVGame Awards...sh*t. This really is a horrible, horrible day. The 4 accidents I passed on the way to work making my 20 minute drive into an hour clearly wasn’t enough. Nor was computer that decided, once again, to not turn on. Or apparently the mountain of new accounts for the non-working website that I have to add in.
   
All I have are the Spike TV VGA’s when I check my resources. Wow.

Ok then. I guess I’ll just have to go with it. I’d rather post something then to leave today blank.

It’s been 10 years since the VGA’s began. I know. I know. So old. Dubbed “VGA Ten”, it’ll be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson, the man who didn’t know which GTA game he was in, produced by Mark Burnett (Survivor), with musical acts such as Linkin Park and Tenacious D.

Well at least the music will be good. Microsoft has also partnered with Spike to have the show simulcast via Xbox Live. If you have a Gold Account that is. Poll questions, live feedback, and the like will be applied to the show. So if you want to talk to Samuel L. this would be your best bet. Oh and it’s also being simulcasted with MTV, MTV2, Spike.com, GameTrailers.com, and MTV Tr3s. Yeash.

Nominees were picked by the VGA “Advisory Council” and media journalists. You can view the full list on the VGA website. But we all already know what to expect. Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Assassin’s Creed 3, Call of Duty BO2, the usual.

*yawns*

Although I do slightly appreciate, even if it’s very mild, the addition of “South Park: The Stick of Truth” in the category of Most Anticipated game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.