Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reflecting This Week

This will possibly be a low writing week. Not because of the holidays but because I’m stuck on what to write. So much of the focus in the journalism world is on the events in Connecticut that any new, thoughtful, or critical thinking has been pushed aside.

I’ve already contributed to it and I really don’t want to add to the mess. A number of people are going to be looking for other resources for their gaming fix to get away from the mess of “video game violence this” and “school shooting that.” I want The Geek Spot to be that kind of blog that doesn’t always follow the mainstream trending stories.

Hopefully I will resume the writing tomorrow with something different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.