Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Virtually Unanimous: PS4


I think this says it all.
With the flood of photos, gif’s, and memes hitting the internet from the Monday E3 Press Conferences, it’s safe to assume that consumers are going to be betting on, and buying, the PS4 this winter

And why shouldn’t they? Not only is it $100 less than the XboxOne, there are much less restrictions. No need for an always online connection or a 24 hour check-up (or a 1 hour check-up if you are logging in from another system). No limits on used games. Backwards compatability, just to name a few of the differences. Oh yeah…and the internet connection is still free unlike Microsoft’s weird Silver/Gold system with XboxLive.
I’ll let the images speak for themselves.




2 comments:

  1. Hello there! This article couldn't be written much better!

    Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information
    to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read.

    Thank you for sharing!

    Here is my blog ... ps4 jail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I know that since this was published (I have an addendum on a follow-up piece about the PS4/Xbox One specs) that Microsoft has made changes. But at least the gif's are still entertaining. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

We ask that you please do not include any offensive, sexist, or derogatory language - otherwise your comment will be removed.